Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anita Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Weight monitoring on facilities in operation-Marine
• Quality Control of weight report
• Quality Control of weight databases
• Provide loading conditions (to be used in stability assessments)
• Ensure all projects are reporting weight according to work processes.
• Weight follow-up
• Inclination test
• Displacements tests
• Offshore work may be required.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferably within offshore/platform/marine technology
• Experience within offshore weight monitoring
• Familiar with relevant rules and requirements, i.e NORSOK, companies technical requirements and governing documentation
• Min 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
• Strong HSE focus
• Collaborative, dynamic and good team skills.
• Understand and manage risk.
• Analytical and structured.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Sandsli, Vestland Norway
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anita Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com