Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Technical Assistant-Work preparation in black trade disciplines
- Basic engineering document reading just means can they find a tag number on a drawing. None of this is too complicated.
- The assistance in report compiling is going to be a large focus.
- Entering IFS, find relevant job card acc to plan printing, establish folders (copy and Original)
- Transfer job card to production
- Print preservation tags
- Minor IT knowledge
- Ability to read basic engineering document information
- IFS knowledge wanted but not a requirement
- Languages: English/Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org