Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Telefon: +47 905 12 533
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Team Lead – EITA tagged bulk. Required Location: Asker 25389
We are looking for a skilled Team Lead to work in a large onshore EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within EITA technical procurement in a large international working environment:
Typical tasks will be:
– Team Lead for Technical responsible engineer’s (PRE) for electrical, instrument and telecom packages
– Be an active driving force for the package involved across involved disciplines
– Define, budget, schedule, execute and co-ordinate all activities within areas of responsibility
– Prepare and maintain a positive working environment for the members within the multidiscipline group
– Give guidance and instructions to subordinates, motivate and arrange for good relations between the members of the team, suppliers, client and project members.
– Make contract, specifications, project requirements, challenges and success criteria known
– Ensure that the work is carried out according to applicable governing documents in W3 and project requirement
– Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews
– Handling of technical questions from installation team
– Interface with other disciplines, contractors, and client.
– Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience of lead roles technical procurement in onshore and offshore projects.
– Experience and deep knowledge of package and equipment technical procurement according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
– Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
– Ability to work independently as well as in team
– Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com