Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Subsea Project Engineering Manager
Responsibility and authority
The Subsea Project Engineering Manager will provide the specific expertise within the subsea system design, construction and installation of the subsea system within the project execution team for projects carried out by the company.
The Project Execution Team is responsible for all Engineering associated with the Design, Construction and Installation activities, including but not limited to preparation of documentation for the different stages of project execution. As part of the Project Execution Team Subsea Project Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading & producing deliverables in support of the bid and/or projects.
In this position, you will be responsible for serving as a Subsea Project Engineering Manager within a multidisciplinary department charged with developing engineering, project package plans, support to large onshore & subsea system projects and marine offshore projects. You will support execution of subsea projects by providing technical expertise, project management skills to multiple technically challenging subsea projects internationally.
• Function as a manager/specialist within a large EPCI, with responsibility for the work scope (packages),
• pricing schedules and milestones.
• Define subsea and procurement packages and manage them based on technical support
• Internal and external Interface between subsea and onshore technical and commercial disciplines across the full subsea supply chain system.
• Technical & Project Package System management during the execution phase of projects
• Responsible for proactive quality, risk and HSE follow up throughout the project phase
• Commercially responsible for the subsea packages and timely delivery to the project execution team
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in Engineering
• BOSIET, and other offshore survival courses
• Ideally 10 years of relevant experience within the offshore industry
• Lead experience offshore (design & fabrication services) & offshore EPCI projects
• Team player with the ability to lead & proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach
• Strong communication skills and the ability to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations
• Ability to deliver in a high pressure, fast pace project environment & high quality work on time
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment
• Excellent managerial skills & ability to think strategically including risk mitigation
• Good exposure to Subsea & Marine Projects
• In depth technical and project execution knowledge in design, offshore experience with Construction and Construction Vessels
• Fluency of ERP systems, and strong competency in Microsoft Office
• In depth knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification and verification societies, environmental regulations and international rules and regulations & fluent in English (oral and written)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 12 mnd
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org