Oil & Gas
Sted: Rogaland – Stavanger ev. Oslo
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a SUBSEA PRODUCTION SYSTEMS-Subsea &PL 24203.
Projects, Drilling and Procurement (PDP) is Company's business area responsible for Project Development, Drilling and Well, and Procurement and Supplier Relations. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making Company a competitive company facing the low carbon society. The PDP PRD FE Subsea Facilities (SF) section is a competence and resource unit, responsible for all Subsea Facility resources in PRD’s project portfolio between DG1 and DG4.
– Concept development and screening.
– Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant technical requirements.
– Tendering and evaluation activities.
– Preparing technical documents for project sanction, studies and contract tendering.
– Contractor follow-up of studies, project execution & technology qualification.
– Sporadic offshore work.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree.
– Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
– 5+ years of experience with subsea structures, manifolds, subsea systems or operations.
– Team player, strong collaboration and communication skills.
– Ability to deliver results.
– Structured and systematic.
– Commercial mindset.
– High focus on Safety and Sustainability, ethics and Equinor values.
– Proficient in English, both oral and written, Norwegian would be advantageous.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Stavanger
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org