Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SUBSEA CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER 24235.
- Act as a Subsea Systems Control Engineer with typical tasks:
- Initiate and follow-up external and perform internal technical studies/analysis relevant in the different project phases e.g.; early phase, concept, Pre-Feed, Feed
- Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant requirements
- Ensure involvement and alignment of technical requirements and solutions with respective leading advisors
- Tendering and evaluation activities
- Preparing of technical documents
- Contractor follow-up in project execution
- Ensure that project and discipline related risks are identified and incorporated in Risk registers
- Handle Control system Interface towards Topside, D&W Completion, Operations and within all Subsea systems, e.g.: All-electric, PRM, UID, Boosting and SPS.
- Identify and understand the key cost driving elements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Solid background within Subsea Controls design, construction and installation.
- Experience of project development (please specify your relevant phases)
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and technical contractors (please specify your relevant phases)
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Oslo or Bergen
Commuters will be accepted, but no cross-border Norway working agreements will be allowed – 5 days commuting to Norway.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org