Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Subcontractor Manager.
The Sub-Contract Manager reports to the Project Director and is overall responsible for the sub-contract with the sub Contractor for delivery of the total subcontracted equipment, its successful integration, commissioning and trial operations.
The Subcontract manager will be responsible for integration of key personnel from Subcontract Contractor in the relevant project offices at contract award and during the initial 6 months.
The Subcontractors Project Manager will report to the Company Sub-Contract Manager.
The Sub-Contract Manager will be supported by functions covering HSE, commercial, planning, technical, construction and completion.
Site teams will be established at the subcontractor sites, manned with required personnel to ensure close follow-up.
The Sub Contract Manager will have to rely on a close working relationship with the contractor`s Project Manager based on mutual trust and understanding.
• Create and manage a contractual check list of the marine subcontractor
• Shall ensure a common and correct contract understanding for all Project members
• Manage contractual and administrative correspondence towards marine subcontract
• Manage contractual notifications of the Subcontract
• Manage contractual amendments of the Subcontract
• Assist Lead Change & Estimation personnel with contract changes
• Ensuring that the projects contractual and administrative requirements are fulfilled
• Master or Bachelor Degree – Commercial or technical topics
Required Work Experience:
Relevant experience as Sub Contract Manager from similar big EPC projects in Offshore Wind or Oil and Gas related projects or similar.
• Multidiscipline experience and understanding
• Ability to lead, motivate and work in teams
• A flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mindset
• Proactive and result oriented
• Ability to build good working relations across the organizations
• Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge
• Strong EPCI contractual experience
• Good negotiating skills
• Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Scandinavian, both verbally and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen by e-mail: email@example.com