Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Sr. SURF Engineer
- To provide specialized expertise within the area of subsea pipeline and subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) system (un-bonded flexibles & steel pipes), acting with the role as company discipline and/or system technical responsible
- Secure compliance in all profession work according to prevailing rules and regulations
- Have a responsibility to ensure the facilities integrity of subsea pipeline and surf systems
- Be responsible for company requirements and follow work processes related to facilities integrity of subsea pipeline and SURF systems
- Evaluate non-conformance & deviations requests and give recommendation’s with respect to authority and company requirements and procedures
- Fill assigned roles within System owner and / or Facilities Integrity Management System (FIMS)
- Contribute to operational support within subsea pipeline and SURF discipline
- Conduct independent verifications, peer review, assurance review as part of GATE approvals
- Operative equipment surveillance and failure analysis
- Review of technical requirements for contracts awards
- Support and assistance to Operations during maintenance and inspection campaigns and contribute towards problem solving and debottlenecking.
- Risk based inspections (RBI programs and maintenance / sparing strategies to obtain and keep forcasted production
- Ensure standardisation within subsea pipeline and SURF discipline.
- Prepare work document packages, related to maintenance and modification activities and follow-up of requirements in specialized field.
- Review and approve drawings and documents according to governing documents and prevailing rules and regulations
- Contract representative / administrator
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) i Engineering or Reservoir & Petroleum Engineering
- 6-9 years of relevant experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org