Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Sr. Project Planner
- Site planner is responsible for coordinating, updating and monitoring the integrated project schedule for the area of SPS/SURF.
- The Planner is responsible to establish and maintain processes, systems and resources for SPS/SURF according to the defined Planning Management in the project.
- SPS/SURF schedule
- Responsible for all planning and progressing reporting
- Secure well organised coordination within planning discipline towards and together with the SPS/SURF group in the project
- Secure that project planning requirements are well defined and followed in the contract documents and work closely with contractor to ensure that they plan properly.
- Integrated project schedule.
- Schedule analysis.
- Progress measurement and trending.
- Interface schedule and mini-plans.
- Baseline update.
- Progress verification and spot check with contractors.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Msc/Bsc. within Petroleum, Mechanical or other relevant Subjects, long experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org