Oil & Gas
Sted: Lysekil, Sweden
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Ronny Meyer
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Shutdown Planning Engineer 24142.
– To be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of Shutdown schedules and associated documents.
– Implement the planning systems as defined within the departmental and project procedures.
– Assist, where necessary, with the development of subcontractor schedules where a weakness has been identified.
– Analyse and review Contractor Level III schedules and contractor level III resource loading (quantity, equipment, manpower) where relevant to the Shutdown.
– Review and approve Sub Contractors Level IV Progress (quantity installation schedule, equipment schedule and manpower mob plan) where relevant to the Shutdown.
– Review and incorporate subcontractor schedules into project master schedule.
– Development and maintenance of schedule forecast.
– Identify and analyze potential project problems and recommends corrective action and follow up on recommendations.
– Represents the organization in planning and scheduling meetings/presentations.
– Organize management schedule review.
– Review and discuss the schedule analysis with Project Managers and Project Controls Lead.
– Review and analyse look-ahead schedule and variance reports.
– Review and endorse schedule impact related to change orders.
– Assists in the preparation of the weekly progress reporting.
– Assists in the preparation of the Job End Report as it relates to project control.
– Essential Qualifications: HNC or equivalent.
– Desirable Qualifications: Degree, Level 3 QCF in Planning/Project Controls.
– Minimum of fifteen years broad Oil & Gas project controls / Planning experience in all project phases (ie FEED, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Close-Out)
– Experience in managing construction schedules essential.
– Experience in turnaround events / Knowledge of turnaround methodology.
– Understanding of the use of norms & productivity measures.
– Good IT knowledge, including Excel and Word.
– Proficient in the use of Primavera P6.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
– Good supervisory skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Sweden. Important with valid work permit for Sweden if not located in Sweden.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Lysekil, Sweden
Duration: one year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support.
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Ronny Meyer, by email: email@example.com.