Senior SAS Engineer with Subsea Experience
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
We are looking for a Senior SAS Engineer with Subsea Experience 23959.
- Design of emergency shut-down systems and process control systems
- Develop technical specification and philosophy for Control and Safety systems
- Develop documentation incl. System Control Diagrams (SCD)
- Contribute with technical competency for procurement packages and follow up of vendors
- Participate in FAT, develop installation test and start-up procedures.
- You have Master or Bachelor degree (or other relevant education with experience)
- You have minimum 5 years experience – subsea experience / Oil & gas projects
- You have experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf and familiar with NORSOK
- Experience and familiar using TIME, Visio, SAP etc
- Professional interest in following developments in technology
- Interest in improving work methods
- Able to take initiative, to be flexible and to motivate others
- Language: You have good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP – 30.11.2024
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and for this specific assignment a valid work permit for Norway is required.
We are looking for local candidates or candidates willing to relocate.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.