Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior SAS Engineer 24098.
• Participate in EPCI modification contracts and in Front End Studies
• Varied tasks and responsibilities for the right candidate:
– PRE – Package Responsible Engineer – Group Lead
– Control system design eg ESD,PSD,PCS
– Specify and prepare new and update existing layout
– Termination and loop design
– Update register with new tag and documentation
– Specify and prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument/automation packages
– Prepare SAS job card – onshore/offshore field survey.
– Relevant BSc or Upper secondary school with 10-15 years of relevant engineering experience.
– Minimum 5 year experienced engineer
– Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil & gas or electrification
– Professional interest in technological developments and improving work methods
– Installation experience
– Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work both independently and in teams
– Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
– Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org