Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior SAS Engineer.
• Participate in EPCI projects
• Task might include: Coordinating work internally in the group, in discipline and in project
• Be responsible for SAS system design and integration
• Participate in F&G safety reviews
• System design of process, utility and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
• Follow-up System Design for Electrical Automation System and equipment packages
• Design solutions according to end-client's requirements
• Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation
• Participate in test activities/FAT
• Ensure that information (vendor and engineering) required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data register
• Ensure the quality of SAS documentation
• Preparation/check of engineering documents (F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic)
• Preparation of work packages
• Verification of SAS documents such as SCD, Alarm classification, software report, HMI documents etc
• Join meetings
• Be able to work independently with separate tasks and interdisciplinary with other disciplines
• Bachelor degree or equivalent and 8 years of experience, or Engineering College*/craft certificate and 12 years of experience, or Upper sec. School, vocational curriculum or equivalent (long experience) and 18 years of experience
• You are familiar with TIME, Visio, SAP
• Skilled / experience in checking / verifying SAS documentation
• Skilled / experienced in verification of produced SAS deliveries
• Experience working with NORSOK – offshore related projects.
• Experience from Ekofisk projects would be an advantage.
• Minimum 5 year experience within offshore related projects.
• Preferable offshore certificate valid for Norway including Medical
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås , by email: email@example.com