Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior SAS Engineer
- Participate in EPCI project as SAS engineer.
- Responsible for SAS system design and integration
- Participate reviews in fire and gas safety
- System design of process, utility and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
- Design solutions according client's requirements
- Follow up vendor technical documentation
- Participate in test activities/FAT.
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Prepare engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic
- Prepare work packages
Your experience and qualifications:
- Master, Bachelors, or technical education
- Experience and good skills as a SAS engineer; You can check / verify SAS documentation.
- Work/participate in review / verification of all produced SAS deliveries
- Ensure the quality of SAS documentations.
- Verification of SAS documents such as SCD, Alarm classification, software report, HMI documents etc.
- Coordinate work internally in the group, in discipline and in project.
- Experience from NORSOK projects and experience as SAS engineer
- Good communicative skills in English and preferable Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org