Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Safety Engineer – Human Factors
• Planning and executing Human Factors activities in early phase study/FEED
• Facilitate, document results and follow-up analysis, reviews, and meetings.
• Follow-up of HF-requirements, findings, and recommendations.
• Ensure that design is based on operator task and human factors principles.
• Multidiscipline collaboration internally and with clients
• Human Factors specialist with 5-10 years of experience from the energy sector in Norway
• In-depth knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and standards onshore
• Experience with early phase/FEED
• Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
• Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org