Oil & Gas
Sted: Fornebu eller Bergen
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Project Engineers, Electrical Design for Offshore & Industrial Installations
- Engineering & Design of electrical distribution plants, including medium and low voltage switchboards, transformers, rotating equipment, and more.
- Design solutions and follow up specifications according to customer’s requirements and applicable standards.
- Implement customer functional requirements into ABB’s products.
- Follow up and execute review and upgrade-activities in projects.
- The position involves working together with Norwegian and internationals customers and vendors therefore some travelling must be expected.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience as a package engineer in electrical projects, where your scope has covered some of the following: Medium Voltage packages (AIS and GIS. 5-22kV), Low Voltage switchboards, Transformers (dry type, oil type).
- Knowledge of multifunction protection relays & their role in a power system is a must.
- It is a major benefit if you are familiar with interfacing electrical equipment with automation systems. Experience with “hands-on” programming/testing and commissioning of protection relays for HV and LV (experience as commissioning-engineer) is also a benefit.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in Electric Power Engineering.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, verbal and written.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team player and service minded.
- Eager to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues.
- Can combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- It is natural for you to coach, support and advise both colleagues, customers and suppliers.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo/Fornebu or Bergen
More about ABB
We encourage your personal development and will facilitate that you fulfill your own goals and ambitions. You will become part of an informal culture and future-oriented projects related to sustainable energy. With us, you get committed col-leagues who live by our values: "Courage", "Care", "Curiosity" and "Collaboration".
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Great colleagues and a good work environment
• Challenging and varied tasks
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Norway PAEN (Process Automation and Energy Industries) is involved in pro-jects delivering electrical equipment and advanced control systems covering a broad field of applications, such as the oil and gas industry, subsea electrical systems, power from shore to oil installations, offshore wind, hydro power plants, on-shore and offshore fish farms, and more. As Senior Project Engineer you are ac-countable for delivery in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, cost estimates and safety requirements of the project. You provide technical support for engineering, testing, installation and commissioning activities and acts as a technical specialist with good knowledge on electrical systems. In this role, you will work close with the Project Management team, the Project Engineering team, suppliers and customers.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com