Oil & Gas
Sted: Fornebu eller Bergen
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals.
For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Project Engineer – Electrical power
ABB is expanding their team to primarily address the oil and gas market in growth, where advanced electrical solutions are taken in use to lower carbon footprint.
- You will be accountable for delivery in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, cost estimates and safety requirements of the project.
- You provide technical support for engineering, testing, installation and commissioning activities and acts as a technical specialist with good knowledge on electrical systems.
- In this role, you work close with the project management team, the project engineering team, suppliers and customers. It is natural for you to coach, support and advise both colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Engineering & Design of electrical distribution plants, including medium and low voltage switchboards, transformers, rotating equipment, high voltage equipment and more.
- Design solutions including system engineering and follow up specifications according to customer’s requirements.
- Implement customer functional requirements into ABB’s products.
- Follow up and execute review and upgrade-activities in projects
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electric Power Engineering
- English and preferable Norwegian or Scandinavian (will be an advantage) both verbal and written.
Required Competence and Experience:
You have experience as a Senior Engineer in electrical projects, where your scope has covered most of the following:
- Medium Voltage packages (AIS and GIS. 5-22kV)
- Low Voltage switchboards.
- Dry type transformers.
- Knowledge of multifunction protection relays & their role in a power system is a must.
- Knowledge to electrical control networks (IEC 61850).
- As our projects stretch from early concept evaluations to retrofit on existing plants, we appreciate candidates with experience in study projects and / or FEED and also system engineering.
- You can combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills
Benefit if you:
- Are familiar with interfacing electrical equipment with automation systems.
- Have experience with “hands-on” programming/testing and commissioning of protection relays for HV and LV (experience as commissioning-engineer).
- You must be located within Europe, preferable living in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP.
Some travelling must be expected.
Duration: 1 year, with possible extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact us, (Elin Vaksdal Gjetle or Solfrid Otterås) , by email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org