Oil & Gas
Sted: Asker / Oslo
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer – Separation system design 24190.
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will report to the Main Process Group Lead. You will execute tasks related to incoming flowlines, separation and liquid export. Tasks can include interdisciplinary coordination of slug control, well clean-up and pigging of flowlines.
Work closely with the:
• System Responsible Engineers for flowlines, separation and liquid export
• Package engineers
• Client representative
• Other process system responsible engineers
• Other relevant disciplines
• Your execution of tasks shall ensure overall functionality of the one stage separation system and liquid export, both in unmanned and manned periods
• Develop P&IDs, UFDs
• Develop system- and operational manuals
• Perform simulations and calculations
• Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
• Input to Utility Load List
• Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
• Coordinate tasks with the other process engineer
• Travelling to the suppliers’ sites if required
– MSc or BSc with required experience
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
– Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
– Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
– Working experience as system responsible engineer for separation and liquid export systems.
– Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
– Multidiscipline understanding
– Good communication skills
– Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
– Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker / Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com