Oil & Gas
Sted: STAVANGER – onshore sporadic offshore
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a SENIOR/PRINSIPAL ENGINEER-MARINE OPERATIONS -Marine 24275.
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions. We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
– Work with planning and execution of marine operations.
– Develop and mature installation methods within both renewables and oil & gas.
– Take part in execution of marine operations.
– Participate in execution of wind turbines, floating units, topside and subsea structure installations.
– Follow-up design and installation of mooring systems.
– Develop and mature marine systems for floating units.
– You identify with company values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
– You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for:
– Master's or Bachelor's degree in marine, structural or mechanical technology.
– Minimum 5 years of experience from marine operations, hydrodynamics and/or marine construction.
– Good understanding of project development and with experience from different project phases from concept through to commissioning.
– Team player with interpersonal and co-operation skills.
– Oral and Written fluency in English is essential.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Stavanger, onshore sporadic offshore
Option Period: 3 x 3 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad by email: firstname.lastname@example.org