Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Planner
- Report to Project Manager all matters of importance.
- Consider HSE&Q aspects in the sequencing and duration of activities.
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in plans and forecasts.
- Update the set of activities with plan dates from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Contribute to preparation of necessary progress reports.
- Take clear ownership to all plan activities within the assigned SOW for the planning group and reporting to departments and disciplines.
- Create, use and maintain EPCIC plan with logics and focus on critical path.
- Continually improve the planning, scheduling and reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness.
- Follow-up aggregated PEM milestone check.
- Good knowledge of Safran Project, MIPS and Procosys.
- Minimum 5-year experience with multidiscipline planning, incl. modification projects and shut down.
- Master or Bachelor of Science/Economics, or relevant experience.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Good experience in EPCI planning.
- Generally good at collaboration and communication both internally and towards clients.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org