Oil & Gas
Sted: KRISTIANSUND N
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Package Responsible Engineer – Compressor
• Act as Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for gas compressors in FEED/execution projects.
• Handle technology evaluations, specifications, bid evaluations, and purchase order placement.
• Coordinate with suppliers, ensuring seamless communication and follow-ups.
• Collaborate with internal disciplines, procurement, and clients for project alignment.
• Oversee testing and mechanical completion activities to ensure high standards.
• Perform other assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Substantial experience in turbo machinery, specifically gas compressors and drivers.
• 15+ years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, with a focus on turbo machinery in FEED and/or execution phases of offshore oil & gas projects.
• Expertise in rotating compressor technology.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in science or engineering.
• Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English for effective communication and collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org