Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer. Required Location: Asker
We are looking for a senior instrument engineer to work in a large, unmanned EPC greenfield oil&gas offshore project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within systems and package follow-up in a large international project-working environment.
• Design, coordination and follow up of instrumentation packages and systems
• Technical responsible (PRE) for following instrument packages, but not limited to: Control-, Choke- and Anti-Surge Valves packages
• Follow up Instrument vendors and vendors technical documentation
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
• FAT and vendor survey
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
Your experience and qualifications:
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from field instrumentation and Control-, Choke- and Anti-surge valves in greenfield offshore oil and gas or offshore wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience with PRE activities and responsibilities from greenfield projects
• Extensive knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
• Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com