Senior Instrument Engineer – KRITISK
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer – KRITISK
– Instrument Engineer in Maintenance, Modification and operations in company
– Participation in study group
– Concept development work and detail engineering
– Specify and prepare documentation, update Time and SAP with new tag and documentation
– Specification and follow up instrument P.O`s
– Prepare layout, termination and loop dwg`s.
– Input to job cards and preparation of MTO`s
– Master or Bachelor degree
– Previous experience from COPNO related projects is an advantage
– Professional interest in following development in technology and improving work methods
– Ability to work in teams and to work independently
– Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
– Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.