Senior Instrument Engineer
Oil & Gas
Sted: SANDSLI / BERGEN
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer
– Perform a detail study of a methanol injection system for the instrument/SAS discipline.
– Select equipment and create specifications based on design basis (NORSOK).
– Help define the safety and automation philosophy.
– Assist in planning and budgeting.
– Experience from FEED studies in the Norwegian oil and gas industry is valued.
– Must have knowledge about valves, instruments and control systems.
– Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, but experience can compensate for missing formal education.
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
– Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
– Proactive with great communications skills.
– Leadership qualities and collaborative skills
Offshore Certification is required.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.