Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Telefon: 958 72 292
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer 25412.
• Instrument design and follow up
• Technical responsible for vendor packages
• Design, review and follow up vendor deliveries
• Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Discipline check of drawings and documents
• Produce engineering work packages
• Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site
• Participate in reviews
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree or Technical College within relevant area
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience from modification projects in Norway
• Experience with Equinor requirements
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
• It is a benefit if candidate have Offshore Certificate
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org