Senior Finance Project Analyst
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Finance Project Analyst to complement their team and strengthen their capabilities to support Operations in Norway
You will be part of a competent team who’s primary function is to prepare accurate management information in a timely manner and support Operation’s financial requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financials for relevant programs in accordance with corporate polices and guidelines
- Conduct variation and financial analysis
- Assist in preparing of monthly internal and external reporting for assigned programs
- Partner with Operational Regional Business Group leads and Project Managers and provide support and recommendations for opportunities for business improvement
- Support the Finance Project Manager in developing a short term and long term plan as well as rolling 15 month forecast for programs
- Recording forecast and free cash flow at the project level
- Analytics for bid review preparation, development and decision making
- Work with the FP&A leads to support investment look backs and profitability analysis on programs
- Support development of CAPEX model and applicable approval processes for specific capital expenditure
- Assist the Finance Project Manager in internal and external audit and regulatory reporting / compliance
- Help drive implementation of financial standards in the organization
- Other duties as assigned inclusive of responsibilities outlined in the RASCI model related to your area of work.
- Travel to sites to understand the work being done as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent relevant experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of cost accounting principles and the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Familiarity with reporting under local statutory reporting requirements
- Basic understanding of modeling concepts
- Post graduate qualifications
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Working knowledge of current ERP system
- International experience is a plus
- Experience with project management/scheduling software (i.e. MS project, MPM, etc)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Supervisory skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative working style and ability to work across multiple geographies and with a distributed workforce
- Detail oriented
- Systematic, solution-oriented and flexible
- Solves problems and acts decisively on problems of moderate complexity and financial risk
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 6 måneder med mulighet for videre
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.