Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Field Instrument Engineer – NOA 24023.
– Package Responsible Engineer for selected Field Instrumentation Packages.
– Develop package specifications.
– Evaluate bidders.
– Procurement activities.
– Supplier follow-up including documentation review, testing and delivery.
– Minimum 5 years work experience.
– Speak and write English fluently.
– Good communication skills with stakeholders (supplier, client, project peers).
– Good knowledge and experience to general field instrumentation.
– Good knowledge and experience with the off-shore oil and gas industry.
– Knowledge to NORSOK and European directives like PED and ATEX.
– Preferably be familiar with AKSO tools like ProARC and COMOS.
– Good experience with supplier follow-up and implementation of supplier design in the project.
– Education: minimum Bachelor or equivalent experience.
– Software Skills: Good Overall Instrumentation Experience NORSOK Relevant EU Directives Communication and coorporation skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org