Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Instrument and Valves
- Responsible for Instrument scope – Front End Studies.
- Ensure discipline deliverables in detail level for the study with feasible technical solutions in line with client and authority requirement.
- Cooperate and ensure all aspects are covered with Other disciplines, Client and vendors
- Preparation of technical philosophy documents, sketches, drawings, indexes
- Preparation of Material list (MTO) including weight and cost input
- Give input to Risk and opportunity register
- Input to Main Equipment List (MEL) with dimensions, weight, cost.
- Give Input to Report
- Master or Bachelor’s degree (higher technical education and experience might cover for formal degree)
- Experience from Front End Studies Norwegian Oil and Gas sector
- Good knowledge and experience within the instrument discipline in general
- Technical competence valves. Extensive knowledge of PSV's, actuated on/off valves (Inclusive ESD and PSD) and control valves
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English – Oral and Written
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: ASAP – 01.08.23
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com