Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
Senior Engineer Electrical – Power Calculations, Required Location: ASKER
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVDC) project. The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical system design and calculation in a large international project-working environment:
System Design and follow up of electrical systems for a project in detail phase Participate in design and follow up of high and low voltage systems
Perform and follow-up electrical system calculation, analyses and assessments using Paladin software.
- Load Flow and Short circuit calculations.
- Harmonic calculations.
- Dynamic /transient studies.
- Relay settings/Relay coordination.
- Candidate must be able to perform modelling in Paladin and be able to build model libraries.
- Input to load list and system description.
- Participate in Electrical Hazid.
- Master degree in Power Engineering.
- Ex course.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from engineering phase with electrical systems design and follow-up.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, DNV/GL and IEC standards.
- Experienced with Paladin and above job responsibilities tasks.
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org