Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination Lead 24352.
– We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work as group lead for Cable and Loop design in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
– The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
– Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
– Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EIT cables.
– Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
– Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
– Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
– Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
– Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client.
– Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
– Ex course
Required Work Experience
– Minimum 3 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
– Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC
– Good communication skills
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Systematic and accurate
– High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
– Knowledge of written and spoken English required
– Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com