Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation – Automation system design 25606.
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to design of unmanned process facilities, which requires a high degree of autonomy in design.
- Design Start-up and shut-down sequences for process topsides and subsea facilities.
- Design interfaces between sequences and standard programming basis, such as SCD’s (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline.
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s and testing on simulator.
- Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems as required.
- Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience with test, verification and commissioning of process facilities
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com