Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer – Heat Trace, Required Location: Asker. 25358
We are lookin1g for a skilled heat trace engineer to work in a large EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical heat trace design.
– Calculation, selection and follow up of heat trace cable design
– Follow-up and design heat trace requirement according to P&ID’s and project solutions
– Input, update and maintain heat trace engineering register information
– Generation of heat trace ISO’s from Aveva E3D
– Topping up heat trace MTO’s
– Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
– Interface with other disciplines
– Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities
– Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
– FSE course
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience of electrical heat trace design in onshore and offshore projects.
– Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
– Familiar with Aveva E3D and NavisWorks
– Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
– Ability to work independently as well as in team
– Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: elin,firstname.lastname@example.org