Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Area Design Engineer 24251.
– Responsible for electrical group
– Part of PDMS/E3D model and the electrical design herein.
– Overall responsible for electrical cable routing area design including EIT ladders system.
– Ensure that statutory requirements, design basis, specifications, standards and corporate requirements are adhered to.
– Perform electrical area design and develop relevant area engineering documents such as cable rack layouts, earthing drawings, lighting & small power design documents and typical installation details etc.
– Review and implement vendor information for equipment package interface into area design.
– Update document register.
– Follow-up of tie-in and hook-up activities affecting electrical discipline. â€¢Attend area meetings with other disciplines (i.e. Structural, Piping, Safety and HVAC etc.)
– Participate in regular area group meetings.
– Arrange regular discipline group meetings and inform relevant information to own group members.
– Report progress to Area Design lead on activities and deliverables against project schedule.
– Give advice and comments to other disciplines regarding electrical matters.
– Follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality in the disciplines work.
– Check the area documents, drawings, reports etc. prior to formal issue
– The PEM (Project Execution Manual) principles and relevant detail requirements shall be known and followed by all in the group.
– Experience and compliance with company Greenfield procedures, Project Execution Model and statutory regulations so that a standard approach to design is adopted whilst satisfying customer requirements for the Electrical Discipline.
– Minimum of 10 years relevant design engineering experience in an EPC environment required, from offshore projects in North Sea
– Knowledge of electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
– Experience in electrical area design on FPSO is an advantage.
– An effective communicator that could lead discussion with various internal and external stakeholders.
– A team player that thrive in a multicultural and multi location environment.
– Effective computer skills; PDMS/E3D and other Company and discipline-specific software applications: COMOS, ProArc.
– Education: Bachelor in Electrical Engineering Or Technician
– SoftWare Skills: E3D, COMOS, Cableway
– Language Skills: English, Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com