Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Discipline Task Responsible Engineer
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work within Instrumentation.
- Prepare discipline-specific input to complete the design basis during the initial stages of the assigned scope.
- Manage and coordinate work carried out by additional team members within your discipline.
- Ensure that the scope of work for your discipline is clearly communicated and understood by other team members in the same discipline when necessary.
- Ensure clear communication and interfaces with suppliers and subcontractors regarding the discipline's scope of work.
- Establish and maintain the activity schedule for activities related to your discipline.
- Perform estimation work and finalize planning activities.
- Facilitate interface coordination with other engineering disciplines and follow up on clarifications.
- Establish and manage the material budget (MTO – Material Takeoff) for your discipline if applicable.
- Establish and maintain the document development schedule for your discipline.
- Implement approved changes into the discipline schedule.
- Ability to execute tasks, take responsibility, and make informed decisions.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations, and standards.
- Effective communication skills and a proactive approach, including leadership qualities.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Educational background ranging from an Associate Degree to Vocational school, Bachelor of Science, or Master of Science.
- Proficiency in mentoring younger engineers and sharing knowledge.
- Familiarity with NORSOK and other relevant standards and regulations for the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft, MIPS, and TIME software/tools.
- Previous experience with Aker Solutions is preferable.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com