Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Completion Engineer
- Supports and assists the Lead Completion Engineer in the completion design and preparation of the main and individual well programmes, selection of completion methods and equipment and establishment of the required service contracts.
- Develops optimized completion designs for appraisal and/or development wells (offshore), workovers, well interventions and slot reclamations, incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods.
- Provides engineering support during execution of such activities
- Assures compliance with company standards, HSE standards and local legislation.
- Provides support at rig site as Site Engineer when required
- Ensures that well completions are planned and performed in a safe manner in conformance to company standards and in compliance to local legislation; and that well objectives are achieved timely, within budget, to the expected quality and without any adverse effects to the environment.
- Support and hadhere to teamwork culture.
- Work with Lead and Senior engineers on “life cycle” completion designs, technical scopes of work for third party services and tendering/evaluation strategies
- Preparation of the Basis of Well Design & Completion design documents
- Preparation of detailed specifications for completion equipment
- Preparation of the Completion Program and Detailed Operational Procedures
- Plan wells using all available software, i.e. Stress Check, Wellcat, WellPlan
- Assessment of the completion related risks and proposal of mitigations
- Evaluation of future well intervention requirements, methods and equipment
- Monitor well performance in accordance with Reservoir Dept. in order to provide expertise and advice for well optimization
- Assistance and verification of preparation of call-offs for required materials and services accordingly to the program and contract
- Support the consent and discharge permit application processes
- Monitor and support the well execution process
- Support the well handover and certification process
- Verify that the appropriate technical standards and reporting requirements are met for the activities in question
- Preparation of End of Well Reports, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are captured, shared, documented and followed up
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) i Engineering
- 6-9 years of relevant experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org