Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SCM Specialist Professional 24379.
Main responsibilities consist of the following:
– Participates in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimize internal workflows and processes.
– Establishes proper sourcing and Procurement processes and controls all Procurement resources and activities in the project.
– Analyzes customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understands the customer's functional needs in order to include (supplier) innovations.
– Supports project calculation with reliable material cost data.
– Analyzes scope of supply and contract agreements, carries out risk analyses and introduces negotiation recommendations.
– Drives Procurement strategies in projects and ensures their implementation.
– Leads contractual and price negotiations with suppliers to obtain highest feasible savings.
– Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
– Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
– Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
– Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
– Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations.
Skills, Education and Experience
• Bachelor or master degree
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in procurement
• Proficient in Norwegian/Swedish and English; German is of advantage
Personal characteristics we look for are: strategic/ commercial mindset, team player, action oriented, self -determined with the ability to challenge and question topics.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 01.07.2023 (with the option to be prolonged depending on the performance)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org