Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Telefon: 958 72 292
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a SAS Package Responsible Engineer 24150.
– Perform co-ordination and follow-up of technical procurement activities.
– Perform clarifications, negotiations and change control with equipment supplier.
– Perform Technical Pre-Order, Follow-Up and Close-out activities for project deliveries of 3rd party services.
– Use of procurement control system for performance of the procurement work process.
– Attend kick off, multi discipline workshops & interface meetings including client/supplier, Follow Up and Close Out Activities.
– Establish Technical Requisition and Specification for the Procurement Packages.
– Co-ordinate and incorporate discipline input to Technical Requisition and Specification.
– Perform verification and approval of Supplier Documents and Drawings using company Document system and also coordinate comments from customer.
– Create and mature tags using STID and TIME right through the project lifecycle Create IO list, functional specification, control system topologies
– Create System control diagrams SCDs, C&E and FPDS
– Review technical solutions proposed by the supplier in coordination with customer
– Review and comment FAT procedures, attend FAT, proactively involve in closing of punch.
– Support Cyber security engineer to make sure that the supplier is following cybersecurity requirements
– Support installation and MC completion.
– Senior SAS Engineer with project experience in PDCS system, PSD, ESD and F&G.
– Working knowledge on Power Management System/load shedding as contractor or vendor/client.
– Good command over System control diagrams.
– Knowledge on generator/turbine control system.
– Provide inputs for loop drawings, select HW typicals Understanding about various communication protocols like Profibus, modbus
– Basic understanding of OT cybersecurity and control system networks
– Experience working on Siemens PCS7 is an advantage. Alternatively other control systems
– Master of science or Bachelor of engineering. Relevant work experience may compensate for formal education.
– Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines.
– Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support.
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org