Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SAS Engineer
• Serve as SAS engineer for EPCI modification and/or maintenance contracts.
• Manage SAS system design and integration.
• Contribute to fire and gas safety reviews.
• Design process, utility, and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD, and HMI input).
• Oversee system design for equipment packages and electrical automation systems.
• Develop tailored solutions based on client requirements.
• Coordinate with vendors and review vendor technical documentation, including participation in test activities and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT).
• Ensure timely communication of vendor and engineering information to project interfaces, other disciplines, suppliers, and clients.
• Generate and finalize engineering documents and data registers.
• Prepare engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic, and work packages.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an engineer with the ability to specify, dimension, and integrate process control and monitoring systems, fire and gas detection systems, and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices and safety shutdown systems (ESD and PSD).
• Demonstrated capability in taking responsibility and ownership for the procurement process of a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
• Proficient in providing necessary support during installation and Mechanical Completion (MC) of SAS-related equipment and modifications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, TIME, and PIMS.
• Relevant bachelor's degree in engineering. Relevant work experience can compensate for the lack of higher education.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
• Ability to develop and maintain system design documentation, including system philosophies, specifications, and alarm specifications.
• Skilled in performing analysis and calculations according to IEC 61508/61511 standards.
• Competency in effectively communicating process functionality to the system supplier.
• Strong ability to interact with and understand input documentation from various disciplines such as process, electrical, safety, HVAC, etc.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org