Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Safety QS Lead
You will be working as a QS Lead together with other colleagues for the project. Your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, schedule monitoring and co-ordination of all Quality Surveillance activities
- Prepare and follow-up QS activities towards Suppliers.
- Coordinate resources within QS to Vendor Sites
- Responsible for Procurement Package Follow up Plan (PPFP) & Travel board meetings with the client.
- Verification of the status of supplier procedures, methods, conditions, processes, products and services, and analysis of records performed in relation to stated references to ensure that specified requirements for quality are being met.
- 5-7 years relevant experience from small or medium complexity EPC/EPCI/ FC projects. Other relevant experience may also be considered.
- Experience in use of PEM
- Knowledge in use of core application
- Structured & systematic
- Leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate & communicate in team
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Norwegian and English
- Mips (mandatory)
- MS Office 365 (MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Teams, MS SharePoint)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com