Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
Safety & Environment Engineer, Technical Safety
- Responsible for planning and executing technical safety deliverables in project
- Establish/update safety philosophies and strategies
- Prepare design specifications, detail engineering and reporting for technical safety systems/equipment, area classification, shutdown, fire & gas detection, fire protection, escape and evacuation, etc.
- Prepare/update safety documents and drawings
- Prepare input to procurement packages and follow up suppliers
- Assessment of risk levels for different solutions, including associated qualitative/quantitative analysis
- Plan and prepare safety design reviews such as HAZID, safety assessments and ALARP assessments
Your experience and qualifications:
- A relevant Master- or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within technical safety engineering from Norwegian Oil & Gas, or other relevant industry
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations, especially NORSOK S-001 and S-002
- Ability to work independently
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English, and a team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org