Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Recruitment (inhouse) consultant
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Are you ready to take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future? ABB has a clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Are you ready to embark on a journey where each and every one, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences?
We are now on the lookout for an Inhouse Recruitment Consultant for ABB.
As an Inhouse Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for supporting the recruitment processes in Norway as a part of the recruitment team by ensuring a strong talent pipeline and smooth process flow for current and future staffing needs. You are expected to provide a high-level candidate experience throughout all recruitment steps including sourcing, interviews, general communication and feedback and drive ABB’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy while ensuring attraction of top tier talent.
– Partnering with HR operations teams and business leaders to understand recruitment needs and support recruitment process through existing HR practices and policies.
– Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
– Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
– Support in employer branding activities.
What we are looking for:
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a suitable field of studies
– Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
– Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
– A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
– Previous work experience in recruitment (E.g. senior leadership, IT, electrical engineering, project management or R&D).
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org