PROJECT LEADER/BUSINESS DEVELOPER SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROJECT LEADER/BUSINESS DEVELOPER SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS
You will have the opportunity to drive performance and improvements across supply chain logistics within
- Strategies, plans and cost control for Logistics and Emergency Response, including collaboration with other Operators
- Drive and improve performance management
- Deliver og participate in delivering strategic improvement projects
- Supplier management methodology across Logistics and Emergency Response
- Coordinating IT development needs
- Safety knowledge and experience
- Experienced in supply chain management
- A team player, flexible and proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Strong project management, networking and presentation skills
- A strong commercial and analytical mindset with passion for improving the business and how we work
- Language requirements: English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.