Project Engineering Manager
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Engineering Manager
- Manage all engineering activities and coordinate with production and management group.
- Being responsible for structural analysis.
- Work on deconstruction method and COG analysis.
- Production of job packages.
- Manage and coordinate the engineering group.
- Ensure quality of engineering work.
- Structural engineering background is required.
- Experience with steel structures, NORSOK.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Strong management skills in contact with the client.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and writte
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord, Bergen
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.