Project Controls Manager
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Controls Manager
- Project Cost, schedule and risk management
- Cost/commitment/invoice control
- Project cost and Schedule Forecasting
- Cost trend analysis, forecast vs budget
- Schedule trend analysis, forecast vs. baseline
- Change management
- Provide support data to Project Management for correct decision making
- Organize and establish Project Cost Baseline (CCE) updates and schedule baselines
- Monthly cost and schedule reconciliation and reporting
- Close collaboration with Project Managers, Procurement and finance
- Contribute to Lessons Learned and experience data for Company procedures and systems for Project Control – further build and improve benchmarking database.
- Participate in improvements of Project Control System
- Cost and schedule analyses
- Liaise with Company Accounting Department/Finance
For major projects;
- Monitoring and analysis of Contractor performance, including cost estimates, bids, change orders, progress, invoices, quantities and material/labor rates
- Perform audits and examinations of internal and external (contractor) work processes, procedures and deliverables
- University degree in Finance or Engineering
- Good English skills, written and verbal.
- Energetic, practical, systematic and delivery oriented.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Project controls for large industrial construction project, i.e. cost control, scheduling and estimating
- Project Accounting/Financial reporting
- Commercial issues/claims negotiations
- Planning, Risk and Change Management
- Cost control systems
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Notodden / Herøya
Duration: up to 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.