Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Process Safety – senior engineer
• In the process engineering team, you will be responsible for process safety scope. It includes but not limited to the following:
• Assist in developing identify relief cases for all systems and provide support for relief calculations.
• Liaison and input to dynamic simulations required for relief calculations and flare design
• Input to Process Safety Report, flow induced vibrations analysis, shut down hierarchy, process safety times etc.
• Bachlor’s degree in process engineering and Chemistry or any other relevant subjects.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with process system design in the oil and gas industry
• Good knowledge of process safety design, including API RP 14C and safety analysis work
• Hands on experience in Unisim and Flarenet
• Preferably experience of NORSOK regulations
• Good communication skills, fluent in English both written and verbally.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com