Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Pressuretest engineer
• Role will be responsible for creating the input for pressure testing offshore
• Offshore Certificate required
• Markup of P&ID with test limits and boundary P&IDs
• Define testing Equipment
• Possibilities for blinding of for testing, high point vents and low point drains etc)
• Test Index
• Identify if special considerations of testing to existing systems offshore
• Job card Input
Your experience and qualifications:
• Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
• Read and understand P&ID
• Norsok requirements
• Good knowledge with piping standards
• Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
• Available for work in Norway
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org