Oil & Gas
Sted: Fornebu, Oslo
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Pressure Testing Engineer 25630.
You will be working as Pressure Testing Engineer together with other colleagues in the Brevik project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
– Establish test packages in KIPS based on the division that has been done on P&ID
– Assess material needs and quality assurance of test package boundaries
– Evaluate additional needs for valves, drain, division with new flanges
– Support other job setters with limited experience in KIPS software.
– BSc in relevant field
– Knowledge of MIPS software and P&ID diagrams
– Ability to perform pressure testing and quality control of test packages
– Good communication and teamwork skills
– Fluent in English (written and oral). Norwegian language is an advantage.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
Duration: 2 months with option for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com