Oil & Gas
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Planner-Project Control
The Project Control and Analysis discipline in Project Development is a competence unit with responsibilities within project control management, planning and progress control, cost control, project finance and accounting, and project control of contracts.
• Ensure the quality of Contract Master Schedule (CMS), Contractor Detail Schedule(CDS) and Contract Detailed Work Element Schedules (CDWES)
• Follow up of the contract during the contract period, and attend monthly meetings
• Progress control including float, efficiency, productivity measurement, trend and analysis for the contract
• Ensure input to monthly report preparation
• Ensure contract administration related to schedules
• Ensure preparation of Contract Appendixes C and D for ITT’s
• Participate in evaluation of contracts
• Ensure risk management of the contract associated with Project Planning Support Planner Lead and Project Control Manager in preparation of updated plans when Project baseline updates
• Contributing to cross-functional collaboration and coordinated and good working processes within the project, operations and with the contractor’s planning functions and other relevant functions
• Contribute to learning organisation and initiate experience transfer between the project and other projects/the PCA networks
Your experience and qualifications:
• Professional insight in combination with collaboration skills and a business mindset
• Good knowledge of the project control and time management in particular
• Practical experience from early phase work and/or project execution
• Good understanding of the Project development process
• Good Safran/Excel/PIMS/PowerBI knowledge
• Language: Norwegian and English proficiency
• Good communication skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org