Oil & Gas
Sted: Rogaland – Kårstø
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Telefon: +47 458 14 290
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PIPELINE TIE-IN AND REPAIR ENGINEER-Subsea &PL 24184.
The Pipeline Tie-in and Repair Technology (PTRT) department is responsible for providing competence and resources within subsea pipeline hot-tap design and subsea welding tie-in solutions, pipeline repair technology, expert competence on pipeline plugging and isolation, and is accountable for operation of the Pipeline Repair and Subsea Intervention (PRSI) Pool. Develop technical concepts for pipeline tie-in and hot-tap solutions, both in Equinor projects and for external customers.
– Prepare FEED studies and establishing tenders for pipeline tie-in and hot-tap solutions as technical lead including technical coordinator in bid evaluations.
– Responsible for projects related to PTRT deliveries.
– Develop business cases for early phase projects.
– Collaborate with and follow up of suppliers.
– Site follow-up and offshore work is an integrated part of our project work.
– Ensure compliance with the company's HSE targets through safe and environmentally friendly solutions.
– A high standard in HSE is required.
– Necessary HSE training will be given
– Ability to understand, describe and communicate risks.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering.
– More than 5 years’ experience from subsea disciplines.
– Structural or mechanical competence
– High ethical awareness and a team player
– Structured, systematic and target driven
– Wish to pursue a multidiscipline understanding
– Proficiency in English both oral and written.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Kårstø
Option Period: 2 x 12 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org