Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PIPE STRESS ENGINEER
Johan Castberg is a FPSO that is currently in Stord for the final stages in the project before it will sail for installation in the Northern part of Norway. The project is being run from Oslo and Stord.
• Follow up the Piping & Layout discipline work in the project phases with specific focus on pipe stress.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) and, when relevant, supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
• Tasks and deliveries
• As part of a Piping & Layout discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
• Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines.
• Contribute to resolving interface issues.
• Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
• During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g.. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), and variation order requests (VOR).
• Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
• Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
• Perform “Internal Colleague Review” and ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
Your experience and qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in relevant technical area
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
• Good piping and layout knowledge, with special competence on pipe stress
• Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
• Experience from detail engineering and follow-on engineering
• Fabrication and installation experience is an advantage
• Good multidiscipline and interface understanding.
• Strong SSU focus
• Commercial mindset Team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Vestland – Stord – For information: We might be open to having Oslo as the main working location. But if that will be the case, it is important and expected that the candidate travels to Stord on regular basis.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org